1. Do you assign homework for students?
Yes, homework will be assigned to students based on their learning process.
2. How many students in one class?
All classes are small which is maximum 10 students.
3. Do you offer a make-up lesson if I miss a class?
Students who miss a lesson may attend a make-up lesson within the same week provided there is a vacancy for the class you choose. Please contact us in advance to make arrangements.
4. Are there any other branches of Nanyang Language & Business school in Singapore?
Yes, besides the main school located at Jurong East, there is one branch school at Bukit Timah.
5. How do I pay the course fee?
The course fee has to be paid before the course commences. Payment can be made by cash, NETS or cheque.